Automate orders with Oracles Responsys. Inkit partners with Responsys, cloud software that helps you manage, personalize, and orchestrate interactions across all channels to deliver timely, helpful messages in the moments that matter.
Use Inkit and Oracle to sync your vendor processes. Automatically send orders as seamlessly as sending emails. Using Inkit, orders are sent to customers based on actions or events within Responsys to acquire, re-engage, and communicate efficiently and effectively. The Inkit app can be set up once you have an existing Responsys account set up and your account is approved by Inkit.
Adding Inkit as a destination in a Responsys program flow
- Select or create a program that you wish to work within
- Click and drag a new app instance from the toolbar into the editor
- Right click the new app and select "Properties"
- Select "Inkit: Send" from the list
- Select "Configure App"
- Map each of the required fields from Oracle Responsys to the appropriate Inkit field
- Enter your Inkit API Key & Template ID to use a specific template for this Responsys program
- Go to the INKIT Integrations, find and copy the “API key”.
- Enter the “API Key” in the “INKIT” destination settings in Segment.
- From the Destinations catalog page in the Segment App, click Add Destination.
- Search for “INKIT” in the Destinations Catalog, and select the “INKIT” destination.
- Choose which Source should send data to the “INKIT” destination.
- Go to the INKIT Templates, find the desired template.
- Select the three dots on the far right side and select “Copy Id”
- Paste the id into the “template_id” field when setting up the destination
For additional assistance see INKIT documentation for getting keys and ID’s
- Select Save & Close out of the configuration
- Select Done
- You are now setup to send mail through Oracle Responsys!
If you'd like to send Postcards, use the following guide: Inkit Postcards API.
If you'd like to send Letters, use the following guide: Inkit Letters API.