Inkit's Sailthru lifecycle optimizer integration enables automated direct mail on a one-to-one personalized level. Sailthru, a CM Group brand, helps modern marketers drive higher revenue, improve customer lifetime value and reduce churn by using its powerful suite of connected capabilities.
Sailthru’s high-performance email, website personalization, and mobile marketing automation power new customer acquisition by leveraging machine learning and first-party data to easily deliver relevant, personalized engagement across all channels - now including Inkit direct mail.
This article guides you through setting up an Inkit webhook in Sailthru Lifecycle Optimizer. Adding direct mail to your omni-channel toolkit enables you to create rich journeys that reach your customers in the channels they respond to best.
To set up the Sailthru and Inkit integration, you first need to copy your Inkit API Key as well as the ID of the Inkit mailer template you’d like to send.
Locate Your Inkit Details
- To find your Inkit API Key and Authorization Header, visit your Inkit Integrations/API settings tab in your Inkit dashboard.
- To get your Template ID, navigate to the templates page. Click the three dots icon on the right side of the page for the template you'd like to use.
- Next, click Copy ID.
Create a Lifecycle Optimizer Webhook
- Create or open an existing Lifecycle Optimizer flow
- Click the (+) and add a new Action.
- In the Edit Action sidebar, select Send a Webhook
Configure Your Webhook
- Set the Webhook URL to https://internal.inkit.io/integrations/webhook.
- Click Headers at the bottom of the Edit Action sidebar. From the Headers tab, create a new header called Authorization and add the value from your Inkit dashboard.
- Fill in your webhook payload based on the custom profile fields you’ve used to store address information.
- Add any other extra custom fields you’d like in your Inkit template via additional JSON key-value pairs in the webhook payload.
For instructions on how to configure the JSON payload please follow the below two guides:
If you'd like to send Postcards, use the following guide: Inkit Postcards API.
If you'd like to send Letters, use the following guide: Inkit Letters API.